13 Giu Strausak, a member of Rollomatic Holding, present new robot option EVO during IMTS 2016
Strausak, a member of Rollomatic Holding, spotlights 5-axis tool & cutter grinder with new 6-axis high-speed robot option EVO during IMTS 2016.
Strausak maintains its global leadership position in flexible and accurate tool grinding machines by announcing an robot option that will benefit the cutting tool industry. A 6-axis high-accuracy robot is offered as an option to the well known model U-Grind. This robot will facilitate high-batch grinding of cutting tools in unattended production. A particular feature is the unusually wide range of motion of the robot arms which places the robot out of the working area for easy operator and setup access.
Unusually wide range of motion of the robot arms. In addition, the robot is mounted vertically to the ceiling of the machine which gives the operator unrestricted access to the machine elements for setup.
- No additional floor space needed. The robot is totally integrated into the machine enclosure.
- Fast load and unload time. High-speed motions.
- Universal possibilities, yet rigid and easy to program.
- Versatile and adaptive grippers. The gripping force can easily be regulated.
- The robot can calibrate itself automatically by way of using the wheel touch probe.
Strausak Inc. in Mundelein IL will draw on resources from Rollomatic Inc, and will provide outstanding service and support from its North American headquarters in Mundelein, IL, as well as satellite offices in CA, IN and MA.
For see the original PDF on U-Grind Evo New Options