05 Dic Willemin-Macodel’s 508 Mt Linear Multi-Process 6 – 8 Axes Machining Center
Posted at 08:00h in Online
First Multi-Process Machining Center Equipped With Full Direct Drive Technology
All the feed controls are ensured by synchroneous motors with mechanical transmission elements, insuring both speed and precision.
The rotary axis of the back-working turret is also equipped with a direct drive motor.
- Rigidity of the regulation loop.
- Precision and stability of the speed.
- Fast travel speed.
- Cycle time reduction.
- Thermal stabilization of the 3 axes casting, the rotary axes and spindles.
- No mechanical wear as the transmission has no physical contact.
- Resolution of 1/10 micron and 1/10’000°.